Sorry we haven’t been blogging, we’ve been reeeeeally busy!
We were away on honeymoon for most of December, January was a whirlwind of events as we prepare for his studies in Australia, and before we “have time to blog”, it’s the eve of Chinese New Year already, how time flies!
We promise to get our blog going over this ‘long holiday’… 😛
And here’s how we’re getting ready for our first CNY, packing red packets to bless our family members 😀 just as God has been blessing us! 😉
With all the CNY greetings going on, here’s some affirmation with the Word of God:
- 心想事成: “God will grant us the desires of our heart.” (Ps 37:4)
- 万事如意: “In all things God works together for the good of those who love Him.” (Rom 8:28)
- 岁岁平安: “The peace of God will guard our hearts and minds in Christ.” (Phil 4:7)
- 事业有成: “God knows the plans for us to prosper us and give us a future and a hope.” (Jer 29:11)
- 步步高升: “God has raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.” (Eph 2:6)
- 金玉满堂: “The house of the righteous is filled with treasure.” (Prov 15:6)
- 红运当头: “God has made us the head and not the tail (as a result of Jesus’ shed blood).” (Deut 28:13)
- 笑口常开: “God brings His people out with rejoicing, and His chosen ones with shouts of joy.” (Ps 105:43)
Before we sign off, here’s wishing everyone a blessed Chinese New Year! 😀