After a successful attempt cooking Japanese curry 2 weeks ago, J decided to cook another round of it – this time for everyone:
It was Japanese curry with chicken, seafood marinara mix, potato, carrot, tomato and onion.
We’re really über happy to have this awesome group of nice and sincere people for friends.
Ladies, thank you for lending us your kitchen, utensils and utilities FOC. 😉
1. Stir-fry chopped onions (be sure to not burn them).
2. Add potato and carrots, stir-fry until cooked.
3. Add chicken and seafood marinara mix, stir-fry.
4. Add half-pot boiling water and tomatoes, leave to boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add Japanese curry cubes and leave to cook.
6. Serve with rice!
It’s a really easy and convenient meal to cook 😀