Our new place is almost done up and functioning – we’re pretty settled into our new place and so now have a kitchen to ourselves! 🙂 (Much easier to have a kitchen to ourselves than having to borrow! 😛 )
And so, we, especially J, shall use the next 9+9 months in Brisbane to learn how to cook ‘better’ and try a greater variety of dishes… 😉
This evening’s dinner of Spaghetti with Chicken Cubes:
That “vase” of colours (although now dying), was freshly plucked by our landlady to welcome us when she went for a run yesterday! 🙂
We’re definitely going to cook more often and eat out less so that we don’t spend so much and can save more $$$ in Brisbane! 😉
1. Marinate chicken cubes in pepper, soy sauce and Italian herbs (from MasterFoods).
2. Stir-fry chopped garlic and chilli with olive oil.
3. Add chicken cubes and stir-fry until cooked.
4. Stir-fry with spaghetti (be sure to cook spaghetti beforehand).
5. Serve hot and tuck in to a good meal! 😀