My first attempt at black pepper chicken pasta and D loved it! Yay! 😀
Here’s what I did:
1. Marinate chicken with light soy sauce and black pepper.
2. Stir-fry chopped onions and garlic in pan.
3. Stir-fry black pepper chicken.
4. Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar and water (to get “gravy”).
5. Add pasta.
6. Mix evenly and add more black pepper if necessary.
Tadah! Black pepper chicken pasta!!
I really didn’t think much of it, cuz I did a rough google of “Black Pepper Sauce” and then decided to “make my own”. 😛
How much oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar and water to add really depends on how much ingredients you have…
I just went by… “Feeling”, or like what my Grandma would say, “agar agar“, which translates to “estimate”…