This evening’s dinner by D:
Porterhouse Steak served with Brown Rice and Veg.
• 250g Porterhouse Steak
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon Italian Herbs
• 1 pound broccoli (florets cut into small pieces, stalk cut into 1/2 inch)
• 1 carrot (sliced or diced according to preference)
• 2 tablespoons mushrooms (sliced or diced according to preference)
1. Marinate Porterhouse Steak with olive oil, soy sauce and Italian Herbs:
D left the steak to marinate for 8 hours (he’d marinated them before going to school).
2. Cook steak on frying pan, 2 minutes on each side:
Time to be varied according to how well-done you like it.
3. Place on plate and leave for meat to settle.
4. Parboil broccoli and carrots:
5. Stir-fry sliced mushrooms in oil/sauce left from steak:
6. Add broccoli and carrots to mushrooms, continue stir-frying:
7. Serve vegetables with steak and brown rice.