We decided to brew some chrysanthemum tea (using dried white chrysanthemum buds) and J decided to add red dates and wolfberry for more taste:
Also cuz J’s coming down with a sore throat/runny nose/cough (they alternate 😐 ).
• 2L water
• 10 tablespoons chrysanthemum flowers/buds
• 1 tablespoon red dates (about 4)
• 1 tablespoon wolfberry
• honey (optional)
1. Bring water to boil (then switch heat source off).
2. Add chrysanthemum flowers, red dates and wolfberry to water.
3. Leave to simmer for 1 hour.
4. Filter and enjoy your tea.
Note: Feel free to add honey for some sweetness.